Thread: In a nutshell
View Single Post
saidso
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2018
165 hugs
given
Heart Mar 05, 2019 at 05:43 PM

A few days away from the internet dealing with real life challenges,.... I feel like a little ship battled by storms that keep on coming BUT, an inner voice started talking about natural things: trees, wood, nuggets and nutshells.

That inner voice says that I've never been safe, actually - so now it insists that we create somehow a "nut shell", we must prioritise putting down rocks and planting trees.

My identity, and my sense of safety always hinged on being eaten up by the need to work for economic survival.

Now it's time to turn to soul feeding.

For me this might move on from the female/ gender identity thread. I have this image of creating a wooden room shaped like the inside of a nutshell with shelves for all manner of creative, beautiful, inspirational identities.

Not sure if this makes sense, but it is a work in progress. Let other people deal with the outside battles for just one hour/day/ week! I've fought, and I've given, and I've pushed myself because it seemed to be required of me. Then people just take everything for granted and want more.

Does anyone else like the idea of a nutshell space - perhaps a chair or the corner of a room? Perhaps you already have this in your lives?

Best wishes

Saidso

I don't know what I'm talking about, but there is a demand from inside me to counterbalance the always battling with other people's egos. Every time I create safety, I do make some safe space but also I get pulled out by real life emergencies.

oh god I am struggling today, help me to remember how to stay connected and human!

remember: the nut shell against human predators and my own fear!
saidso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, Fuzzybear, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
healingme4me