View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 07, 2019 at 03:24 PM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, ennie I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. Just try to be honest with this person. Make her understand that you're perfectly willing to get advice to her, but not to do things for her instead. Try to set up boundaries if you can. You have every right to do so after all. Just make her understand that her behavior can be annoying to you. I'm sure you'll be able to be nice about it. Everyone else has already offered great advice. If you follow it, you'll have no problems. Remember that you can't control other people's reactions. If she gets hurt, but you've still tried to act as nicely as possible, it's not necessarely your fault. Either way, you need to take care of yourself as well. If you're too afraid to hurt her, the best way is to just make up some excuses or tell her that you don't feel competent enough to help her out. Hopefully she'll understand after a while. I'm so sorry. I know it's not easy to deal with people like this. Especially if you're a kind-hearted person like you are and don't want to be rude. But we need to set up boundaries sometimes. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, avlady