View Single Post
guilloche
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2014
2,704 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 10, 2019 at 09:16 AM

Nammu - Thanks! I do hop in the shower after, but I can't jump directly in to the cold water, I feel like I'd have a heart attack! So... I wait for the water to warm up, get in, and as I'm rinsing off, I slowly keep adjusting the water colder until it's as cool as I can take it. Then spend a few more moments in that trying to get cool.

I don't know if I'm cool enough though - yesterday after the shower, my skin was still pretty red/splotchy looking, and when I go outside, I don't feel cold at all (though in fairness, it's not super cold here right now.)

Thanks!

Raging_Vortex - I thought I'd hate it too! I hate heat, and have a history of over-heating (I grew up in a very hot, sunny state). That was the first thing I said when this guy recommended that I try it!

But, somehow, it feels different! I'm not sure why? I get sweaty, but I don't feel the same way as I do when I'm sweating from exercise for example... I sort of just *glisten*, but not get super drippy? It's weird.

Anyway, I'm kind of blah today, but between the time change, feeling not well yesterday, and struggling with a bunch of depression stuff... I guess it is what it is.

Thanks!
guilloche is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote