View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default Mar 10, 2019 at 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by romantic rose View Post
Thanks for replying.

Tbh I don't think it would matter who I saw, as she is an open doctor. Maybe if it was one I didn't usually see, but would certainly rather talk to a female doctor. It might be less embarrassing to talk to another one but they will still write notes on the system I would think, am not sure how much is shared with other doctors.

I could make an enquiry about it and ask I suppose. The thing it doesn't happen every time I masturbate, but usually in bed. Perhaps it is the way I am lying? Am not sitting right up when I do it, but then again I know it has happened when I have been upright as well.
Yes, doctors make notes in your chart each time they meet with you. What is your concern about them making notes on the discussion? Are you uncomfortable with the mention of masturbation as the trigger or are you uncomfortable mentioning discomfort related to that area of your body?

You mentioned "severe" stomach pain and feeling sick afterward. That warrants a conversation with a MD. I'm sure you know this already but folks are only sharing opinions on PC; we aren't doctors. As I said before, if nothing is to be done, your MD can tell you that and you can feel relieved and move on. Pain is a communication from body. Good to get it checked out.

If I can be of any help with your discomfort about talking to the doctor, please let me know. In my own life, I tend to be the friend that women talk to about body issues or things they are embarrassed about. It doesn't make me uncomfortable and I am glad to help people if I can.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
romantic rose

Thanks for this!
romantic rose