View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 10, 2019 at 05:27 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Skulls&Crossbones Don't worry, we won't mock you or judge you. I promise you that. You certainly don't deserve that. Being alone is hard. I'm sure many people can relate to what you wrote, especially here on PC. You're definitely not alone in this. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help. You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. You don't deserve to suffer at all. You deserve nothing but compassione kindness, love and respect. I hope you'll be able to get all of these things in your life. Most importantly, I hope you'll be able to meet someone who truly loves you for who you truly are. I know you've had bad experiences in the past. But that doesn't mean they will all be like that. You ARE lovable. You deserve to be loved. You'll be loved. You're NOT hopeless. I know things seem pretty bad right now, but trust me when I say that they can get better. Please remember that. Things won't stay like this forever. They can and WILL get better. We're here for you if you need to talk about it, Skulls&Crossbones. We're here for you if you need support. You can count on us, at least. I know it's not the same thing as having a support system IRL, but at least it's something. I hope you'll be able to build better, more meaningful relationships. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. Just try to hang on. The fact that you're reaching out here is a good thing. It means that you do want to get helped. Be proud of yourself for that. Try to hang on to that. You're a strong, wonderful person. Stay strong, Skulls&Crossbones. Stay safe and take care of yourself. You can do this! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! Please don't give up. Try to hang on. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Please don't give up. I hope things will get better soon for you. Is there anything we can do to help you? Please let us know. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Skulls&Crossbones
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, mulan, T4bbyCat, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
mulan, T4bbyCat