View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 11, 2019 at 05:17 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, TishaBuy The fact that they see you this way doesn't mean that you're actually who they think you are. You're not a bad person. It's clear that you're trying your best to make peace with them. I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. If you don't feel like they truly want things to get better, then I'd suggest not to contact them anymore. If they upset you that much, perhaps it just isn't worth it after a while. Both sides have to work together if they want things to get better. I don't feel like they're trying too much. If you still want to rebuild a relationship with them, try to make the first step. Don't obsess yourself over those apologies or similar episodes. These are things that may come later. You have to decide whether or not you want to pursue a relationship with them or not. You have to decide if it's worth it. It's ok if you think it isn't. You don't have any obligation to contact them. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. I'm so sorry you're not getting any support. You dont' deserve to suffer like this. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote