Grand Magnate

Member Since Jan 2014
375 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 11, 2019 at 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrad123 View Post
I’ve been committed in the sense that although I complain of my struggles about showing up to my sessions on this board and occasionally with my T, I pretty much always show up. Going feels almost threatening to me for some strange reason, yet I go because I made a commitment to myself a while ago that I would show up even if it’s uncomfortable because I believe that there may be something good in this. I’ve rearranged my work schedule (no small feat) in order to go twice/week. I can see how it looks like I’m not committed, but a way I think I’ve been quite committed.
I have had the same internal struggle on and off dir the last few years and pretty much constantly for the last 9 months. It is hard. I use to discuss it with T whenever the thoughts were more intense. Usually it was because there was something really difficult in my personal life that I wanted to avoid talking to T about. There were also a few times where I wanted to cancel because we had had a misunderstanding and I was upset. They ended up being good appointments.

I find myself always want to quit now because of the grief or fear of attachment. We are also digging way deeper than T and I dis which is really painful especially since T isnt here to be my safety net.

nottrustin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lrad123