Velvet Lounger
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2019
182 hugs
given
Default Mar 12, 2019 at 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilloche View Post
Velvet Lounger - Ooh! A nice warm bath sounds so perfect... all I have is a tiny, cramped, not very inviting bath tub though! I think that was a *huge* oversight on my part when I bought the house, I didn't realize how depressing this little tub would be! Weirdly, I've also developed some kind of anxiety that if I fill up the bathtub, it may... you know... *ahem*... fall through the floor (it's on the second floor), plunging me to an embarrassing and painful demise. I guess b/c the house is old and creaky, it feels like... it *could* happen.

So, I'm not doing much soaking these days!
Oh, how I understand your anxiety! It is completely feasible fearing a floor collapse while in the bath.

Though I am reminded of a laughable scene in the The Pink Panther, where Inspector Clouseau and Kato go crashing through a wall into someone's bathroom!

I was wondering though, could you have room for a sit-in bath? They are about half the size of a standard bath, taking far less space while allowing a nice relaxing soak. I've just had a browse and found Armitage Shanks make 'Showertub'. It is lower priced, enabling choice of shower, or tub and yet is made from lightweight reinforced acrylic.

You hold me still,
I always did,
I always will,
Love you, love you, love you.
Velvet Lounger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
guilloche