View Single Post
The Madcap

Member Since Nov 2014
39 hugs
given
Default Mar 13, 2019 at 08:55 AM

I had a very disturbing dream. I need some understanding behind it, or at most to just let it out. My dream started with me cleaning a church at night when suddenly I hear a bunch of whispering followed by a whisper which says “come out here” I see the doors to the church wide open and nothing but blackness is outside. In my mind I’m thinking “whatever is telling me to come out there is only telling me this because it can’t enter the church since it’s a holy place. I felt my body leave the church and I was in a different building. I see some sort of figure forming into something and it’s a human. Sort of like an old man, but I knew it wasn’t actually an old man, but the devil. I feel intense fear and start to do the father the son and the Holy Spirit prayers and do the hand gestures and I think I said “you can’t hurt me” and I woke up. The thing was, I hadn’t been watching anything related to the devil or churches or anything. And I’m just very disturbed by how much evil I sensed in the dream. It was overwhelming. About a year ago I had a similar religious dream where I saw Jesus on a crucifix and blood was seeping onto the ground. You all are probably going to ask my stance on religion. I believe in God but I wouldn’t call myself a Christian or even a catholic.

Hugs from:
sadveiledbride

Thanks for this!
sadveiledbride