View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 14, 2019 at 11:18 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Dnester I'm not an expert, but I don't believe those parts of you are actually going to disappear as you may think. They're just going to reunite into one whole person. They're still going to be a part of you, they just won't be broken up into several different alters. I hope that makes you feel a little better. That's just my opinion though. I may be completely wrong. I hope other people here on PC who are much more knowledgeable than me will be able to help you. Please don't be scared about it. Take all the time you need. Take it one step at the time. Take baby steps. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. Just try to do your best. That's all you can do after all. You can do this! You're strong, I know that. I believe in you. You're a strong, wonderful person. Please don't give up. Try to hang on. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Dnester. You don't deserve to suffer at all
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Rive1976