View Single Post
TheUrOther

Member Since Jun 2017
Default Mar 15, 2019 at 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
Some of the psychiatric injuries that present with PTSD is a heightened sense of vulnerablity to possible victimisation (hypervigilance)

Is driven by the anger of injustice

Even looks forward to each new day as an opportunity to fight for justice

Refuses to be beaten, refuses to give up

These are the symptoms you are expressing. You definitely have anger and a very strong desire for justice and you believe that the only way others will understand is if they suffer the way you do.
Except for the "Even looks forward to each new day as an opportunity to fight for justice" bit, this is all correct. But just because it's a "symptom" of PTSD doesn't make it wrong - in fact, hypervigilance is the human brain becoming aware of reality. it's the "socially acceptable" people's lack of mental vigilance that's incorrect, and leads to more incorrect thought. The "socially acceptable" are all mentally asleep at the wheel, and they need us to wake them up. But they don't want to be woken up. They want to remain in the Dream, and they resent us for waking them up with the cold-water splash of reality. They insist on staying asleep, and will kill to remain that way.

Hypervigilance is the correct way to think. I'm proud to be hypervigilant - it's the lemonade I can make from the rotten lemons I've had violently thrown at me, and it's helped me learn many things I would not have otherwise. My hypervigilance is one of my best traits.

But you and everyone else think it's a mental flaw, because it makes you look at everything, whether you want to or not. People should not be allowed to ignore things in the first place - the ability to selectively "cherry pick" reality is why the "socially acceptable" make us suffer in the first place. People should be slaves to reality, not the other way around - but people almost literally think they should be able to ignore the fall from the cliff by simply not looking down. That's why the "socially acceptable" are so delusional, and why they are so abusive. They must be forcefully awoken to the point of Clockwork Orangeing them, if need be.

They will never choose to be aware of their own free will - they must be forced to be aware if we are ever to survive.
TheUrOther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote