View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Mar 17, 2019 at 02:49 PM

ugh, decided today I just couldn't take my same grocery store again, so I went to another one.

I went to a self serve line, I checked out all my goods and before hitting "finish and pay" I grabbed a bag and started putting in my goods... (there was like 6 so it wasn't going to take a long time, I was hardly one body length from the screen).

THis IDIOT, old lady comes up and starts trying to enter in her foods. ON my tab! What didn't she see me there? I said to her.. I am not done.

Old lady: What?
Me: I am not done!!!

Old lady: Oh I think I rang up some stuff
Me: I walk up there, nothing has rug up.

Old Lady: But I rang this up on your tab?
Me: No you didn't.

Old lady: But what is this line?
Me: Told her the line was for another product.

Old lady: (standing right on top of me) oh I thought that was my thing..

(continuing to babble endlessly)

Now, I always have a soft spot for the elderly at a grocery store because my mom was elderly and I hated the rude way people treated her there, so I was as nice as could be, but this lady was addled and would not stop talking and standing right on top of me and I just snapped.

I hadn't paid for anything yet, I could hardly even get it bagged with her standing there on top of me LITERALLY putting her stuff down when I was still ringing up..

I just dumped everything out and left.

I know, i know... but the ENTIRE point of self service is not to have to be addled / talk / deal with someone else and it just wasn't worth it. Will never do that again.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Medusax