Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2015
1,667 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 18, 2019 at 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
Bad at checking in lately...been running too much. Last week was Spring Break, so my daughter & H were home (H is a university professor).

Just as I'm needing a break from Spring Break, my daughter's district cancelled school today due to a chemical tank fire in a nearby town. Since they've got 7 tanks on fire now (was 2 yesterday), NAPTHA, xylene and now God knows what else burning; they've probably just got to let it burn out at this point. It started yesterday, and that town just got their shelter-in-place lifted. We never had one though we were near the border of it. Spent the day with my sister, nieces, and BIL who are farther away, but we came home last night as we had nothing to spend the night with us, and my sister doesn't really have a huge house and 2 of my nieces are in school. At least the wind is blowing the smoke and fumes away from us. Another day home with a bored pre-teen girl...sigh.

At least no one was hurt, but I'm antsy as I promised H I would not go jogging. The air quality here is always iffy (it's a chemical/industrial area), but now probably worse. ED is screaming at me though
I'm glad the winds are blowing that smoke away. Sounds horrible. So sorry the ED is giving you hell. Don't know what to tell you. Maybe meditation? I should start getting back into it for relaxation but rely on my meds more for that now. Take good care and try to be good to you.

Medications: Risperidone-1 mg.daily, Propranolol-20 mg. daily, Gabapentin-600 mg daily, Melatonin-3 mg. at bedtime, Nicotine Lozenges-2 mg., Vape Liquid-3 mg., One A Day Vitamins,