Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
183 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 20, 2019 at 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimlesshiker View Post
That's a good point! As I mentioned earlier, I can tend to distort things and assume people are out to criticize or judge me. It's something I've been getting better about, but for some reason this person gets to me. Perhaps I'm worried that she'd get me in trouble with my job, but that'd be pretty extreme of her.

how would a landlord get you into trouble at your job? That makes no sense, to be blunt. I know you've acknowledged that you overthink and distort but I'm only saying this to help you rationalize this.

If she were able to affect your job, what would the motivation be? Most times when someone is out to hurt someone else it's for their own benefit in some way, so what would she get out of it by doing so? Furthermore, I would venture to guess that getting a tenant in trouble at their work would be potentially detrimental to the perpetrator's bread and butter because carry it to the extreme and your getting in trouble will get you fired which eliminates the means to be able to pay the landlord for rent, so in turn hurts them.
s4ndm4n2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote