View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Mar 22, 2019 at 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_fleurs View Post
I think there was a miscommunication with my therapist about my appointment. I was maybe supposed to confirm I could make it to keep the appointment. I showed up and then found out she was not there and I was not on the schedule, oops. At least I have one scheduled for next week.

I am feeling a bit better today. Had a really hard time getting up, but feeling better as the day went on (and I had coffee and breakfast, that always helps). Seeing my boyfriend tonight, hopefully I will be in a good mood and can enjoy the time together.
That never happened to me, but it happened to another one of my psychiatrist's patients. I arrived for my appointment, which my pdoc was aware of, and he saw the other patient sitting in the waiting room with me. She had been there for a half hour already and had traveled one hour to get to his office. I ended up giving her my appointment, went home and then returned later at an open time my pdoc had. I only live 4 mins away from my pdoc, by car. My pdoc and that patient appreciated it. I felt for her because at the time it seemed she really needed to see him urgently. I didn't.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat

Thanks for this!
yellow_fleurs