View Single Post
Calypso2632

Member Since Jun 2015
99 hugs
given
Default Mar 22, 2019 at 01:03 PM

Everything has come together and I finally get to start. Hooray!!
I'm excited, ready to learn, and anxious about my roll as newly employed after being unemployed for so long. Normal I suppose.
I do have a few things still stuck in my craw I've been trying to think out answers or soothe myself about. Maybe it's a time thing I dunno. If you haven't noticed I'm a very anxious worried person. I don't go directly to worst case scenario, but I do think about it often.
The boyfriends drinking and my sleep concerns. Is this going to be a battle? God I hope not.
The taxi company I use. They advertise 24/7 service but the voicemail said closed from 3 am to 5 am I need rides at 3:40 am. I talked to one driver and she said make time calls and I would have my rides. Still worried tho. The job is a mile and a half away, would take me over an hour to walk there and I have issues. Like I'm obese, a heavy smoker, and have chronic pain and fatigue. Note these things never stopped me as a Cna and that is a very physical demanding job. People in my life just think I can add that walking in and then work 8 hours and walk home. My physical needs go unconsidered.
Checking in with dhhs. I'm only going to be a part time employee and am not sure of my hours yet. Based on what I know they vary week to week and Wal-Mart does not give pay stubs. They have a machine thingy you can print a receipt of your pay stub. You have 10 days to report and I'm going to call Monday with my new but limited info. Also due to their own error they over paid me in food stamps and I have to pay back over 2 grand. This makes me beyond angry. My CSW also said at part time I shouldn't lose my Mainecare.
So that's on my brain today. Sorry for all the posts and questions and thoughts lately. A lot going on and many changes.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Anonymous46341, Anonymous48614, Daonnachd, MickeyCheeky, Wander, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky