Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 23, 2019 at 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post

She is not allowing him to cheat on his girlfriend. He is choosing to cheat and she is a willing party to that act by cheating with him.
You keep saying” allowing him to cheat”. Again he is choosing to do it himself. She is a willing participant and honestly they are both adults they have bad scruples or morals but they are both adults.I would be more concerned with the fact that she is lying to you, her friend. If you guys are friends she shouldn't be lying to you. She should just say nothing if she wishes to continue the behavior but certainly doing it and lying about it is a problem between you and her.No disrespect meant but usually when people hypothetically talk about whether they do or they don't have some feelings for someone, or whether they could or could not date somebody, that usually means that beneath the surface they do actually have feelings for that person

Going back-and-forth between admitting you were wrong and doing the problem behavior anyway just means you are wrong but talking about it and thinking about it makes you feel better about what it is that you are doing wrong. And has nothing at all to do with mental health if that's what you mean by underlying issues. People with a mental illness are not more prone to cheating.

Again you keep saying “allowing him to cheat.”He is choosing to do this of his own accord and nothing she says or does has anything to do with his decision. I'm not quite sure why you are so concerned about her morals concerning this issue it seems to me you should be more concerned about why she lies to you. You can’t call her a friend if she lies to you. And by your logic you are also a party to this situation by still remaining friends with her knowing she is jeopardizing someone else’s relationship.
As I mentioned to other posts here, I think you may have accidentally misread my thread. She isn't in a relationship with him. The guy she does things with is in a relationship with a completely different girl. My friend just admits to doing stuff like that. I never get involved on purpose or try to intervene, however once when she admitted it I urged her to reconsider doing that stuff. However that decision is hers to decide since I am not her boss. She admits to only doing it out of boredom and satisfaction needs and I just find it very bizarre that people are willing to do stuff like that.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky