Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,643 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 23, 2019 at 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
I think that was partly what she was referring to in her quote. The woman is 50 years old, if she really wanted a baby, I think she would have had one by now or adopted. Constantly having stories about it must get old for her. Though she's obviously got good plenty of good things in her life

I am very surprised and happy to hear that you don't get the weird looks or rude comments about not having had children HaveHope. That is wonderful! Thanks for joining the thread.

I am guilty of following Jen Aniston's story, lol. I just wonder because there were real stories online in mags and quotes from friends saying she really wanted a baby. But yes, it must get VERY old for her, I would imagine.

Oh no... no rude looks or comments about not having babies. What I HAVE had though is "why aren't you married yet??!??" Now that's frustrating. I imagine it would be very frustrating regarding not having kids, too.

I suppose many people in this world believe that our life purpose is to get married and have children. If you don't, then what's wrong with you? Something must be wrong, is what many ppl will think.

I have the opposite viewpoint -- do what you want -- and do whatever makes you happiest! People can judge all they want... I don't mind because I am happy. There are many pathways to being happy.

You know what's interesting? My mother told me that the happiest people in this world are single women without children! It's written in some report, based on studies, and published by a major publication. Interesting, eh?

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, Anonymous44076