View Single Post
wiretwister
we are one

Member Since Jul 2013
1,338 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 24, 2019 at 03:56 PM

I was suspended years ago while "manic" I made some very improper posts ... by the end of two weeks my account was restored ... I felt very betrayed at the time ... the very reason I was here had been used against me ... if I could not be manic or depressed and share why be here ...

In my case ( I do not know anyone else's ) ... it was justified because I was out of control at the time ... my posts were hurtful and damaging ... and I am glad someone was watching out for the site ...

I post no judgement or opinion as I do not know or want to know the details ... I trust the administrators ... there's is a job of walking a tightrope ... and I say more power to them ... better them than me ...

in no way am I defending or judging your posts ... mearly say someone has to make a decision for the good of all .... and I am very glad it is not me ... are they perfect ... of course not ... but I am willing to abide by there decisions ...

I want this to be a home for all ... a warm loving place ... a place of safety ... to that end I wish you peace and love in your life .... Tigger ..

https://www.pinterest.com/lovesoonkyu/
wiretwister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Calla lily12, Fuzzybear, IowaFarmGal, lizardlady, tecomsin