View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Mar 26, 2019 at 12:17 PM

@DocJohn , I am in agreement with others that the new mobile view look is not user friendly and is unappealing looking. I logged out of Psych Central from my mobile phone and then logged in again (based on your post above) and it still has the unappealing look it had this morning. I'll try again tomorrow. If it doesn't change back/improve and I can't find a way to restore it, I may rarely check in at Psych Central from my mobile phone. Perhaps only from my laptop, which I'm on far less frequently.

Please be careful with the look and ease of use of the website. I know from experience that perceived and clear negative changes can make people drop away. I say that from the perspective of a consumer/site user, person with a mental illness, former marketing manager at a major company, and a former group leader/facilitator for another major website similar to this one. This is friendly feedback. For the last year, Psych Central has been my favorite website for mental health-related support forums and information. You know there aren't that many good ones left of this sort, and I refuse to participate in Facebook, or similar social media groups. Reditt is not as safe of a place as Psych Central, nor does it offer the quality of information and other benefits.

Last edited by Anonymous46341; Mar 26, 2019 at 01:00 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ariesmars