View Single Post
Maerlyn138

Member Since Mar 2019
2 hugs
given
Default Mar 27, 2019 at 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydeblack View Post
Hey guys, I'm an art school student with several jobs that are particularly demanding this semester. It's all good!

The issue I'm having is that since everything is going so fast-paced, it's hard for me to get the usual 8/9 hours of sleep. Personally, I don't mind sacrificing some sleep time because I have some great opportunities going. What I noticed, however, is that I can't stay up too late because I have to take Seroquel, Lamictal and Buspirone at night, which of course, makes me tired. Skipping the doses makes me feel awful, as expected.

I just had a meeting where I only turned out partial work, and let's just say they weren't too happy about it. Can't really come to them saying "I was tired..." So, I want to turn in the finished product early to make up for it.

My question is does anyone have a similar experience or maybe some advice on how to stay awake for long periods of time while taking medication that typically makes you drowsy?
I’ve been taking Seroquel for a few years now. I started out on three a night in order to sleep. Now I am down to one. Missing sleep on its own is not too bad for me. Getting broken unrestful sleep is far worse. I had been trying some other non prescription medications for a few weeks but it has been bad news for sleep quality. When I get good sleep I wake up rested after 7 hours, bad sleep and I wake up after 10 hours still wanting more sleep.
Maerlyn138 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, clydeblack

Thanks for this!
clydeblack