eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 28, 2019 at 10:47 PM

I forgive.....

BUT what I found from my bad marriage that it is easier to forgive from 2100 miles away than when continuing to live around what was not ok.

In other words.....I can forgive but it doesn't mean I want to live around or have it a constant part of my life.

With my close friends we work through anything that might come up......there was no way that working through anything worked in my marriage so leaving was my ONLY solution that gave me the ability to forgive & go on with my life.

I have to say however that it took me years after my mom died to forgive her for the trauma she caused me to go through at the end of her life. I spent every day with her making sure she was protected from the evil home care person I caught being abusive. It was the right thing to do but it messed me up physically & mentally for awhile. Once therapy helped me process what I had gone through, forgiveness flowed for the difficult people who had been in my life & finally feel at peace with it all. I remember the bad things that happened they just don't bother my life any more.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear