View Single Post
RubySapphire

Member Since Dec 2017
15 hugs
given
Default Mar 29, 2019 at 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetcarBlanche View Post
i'm sorry to read about your situation. i definitely think you're entangled with a very toxic person, this girl. She is completely manipulating you emotionally and she's doing it because she wants your constant attention -- negative and positive. Time to cut her off.

You are worth more than this girl and you deserve better, healthier friendships and romantic relationships than what you went through with her. Chalk it up to a learning experience.

It will take a lot of energy on your part to cut her out of your life online and offline, but it seems like that is the best way for you to be able to move forward with your life.

She is not a best friend to you, based on what I've read on how she treats you. Remember, you deserve better and she's just not capable of delivering that to you, no matter what false promises she's made. I wish you luck!

You're all so right, thank you.. I went to my psych today to help break away. I learnt she didn't unblock me, she left me blocked because of the unfriending her from facebook thing.
I blocked her on everything now, to make sure she'll never contact me again.
Thank you all for giving me the courage, I feel like I can finally breathe after 3 years.

Only problem is that I know she's going to talk bad about me to our mutual friends and paint me as a terrible person - whereas I don't wish to do that, so I'm worried I'm going to lose them.

Last edited by RubySapphire; Mar 29, 2019 at 03:33 AM..
RubySapphire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949

Thanks for this!
kstella95