View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 29, 2019 at 01:24 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, GracePeace It must be really hard for both of you. I'm so sorry your boyfriend is struggling so much. Do you know exactly what he meant when he said he was "taking a break"? Did he clarify it? Is your relationship still active on "in pause"? I wish I could tell you that he'll come back for sure, but unfortunately I can't. Whether or not you want to wait for him to come back is your decision. I believe you have every right to pursue other relationships if you want. That's just my opinion though. I may be completely wrong. The final decision is up to you. I'd suggest to wait some time, perhaps some months, and decide whether or not you want to continue this relationship. If he doesn't feel ready he has every right to move on. The same thing goes for you. You have to decide what's the bes thting to do for yourself. Either way, hopefully he'll understand your decision! Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, GracePeace. Please don't give up! Try to hang on as much as you can! You're a strong, wonderful person! Keep fighting! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! Keep fighting! Believe in yourself! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this! Please don't give up! Try to hang on as much as you can! You can do this! You've got this! You both don't deserve to go through all of this! You both don't deserve to suffer at all! Nobody deserves to suffer at all
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949

Thanks for this!
GracePeace