View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 29, 2019 at 03:10 PM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, franz kafka I completely understand your frustration. How is your relationship with your doctor? Are there any other things about him that you don't like? Is he being kind and understanding to you? I feel like that's the most important thing for a doctor to have for his patients. I completely agree with what Miguel'smom and wildflowerchild have already wisely said better than I ever could! I'd suggest to listen to them if you can and want! They always give such great advice! If you don't like him because you don't feel understood by him or you feel like he ins't helping too much or any other reason I believe you have every right to look for another doctor. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! Please don't give up! Try to hang on! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, franz kafka! Keep fighting! You're a warrior! I hope you'll be able to get the help you need and deserve! You deserve to get better and to feel good just like everyone else does! I hope things will get better soon for you! You deserve to get better and tyo feel good just like everyone else does! You're a strong, wonderful person! Please remember that! Keep fighting! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this! Keep fighting! I'm so sorry, you don't deserve to suffer at all! Nobody deserve to suffer at all! Keep fighting! You can do this! You've got this!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Jedi67