View Single Post
Calypso2632

Member Since Jun 2015
99 hugs
given
Default Mar 30, 2019 at 01:10 AM

I've only been at Wal-Mart for a week now. Three days on the sales floor as a cap 1 stock associate. They obviously aren't training me properly, already expect me to know where things belong without showing me, and today I got blamed for something I wasn't responsible for. It's my third day on the floor for God's sakes!! I'm already being assigned tasks I don't know how to do yet. This is the very first time I have EVER hated a job so fast in my life!! The manager or assistant manager I'm training under says go do without showing. Then I have to go back and forth asking questions and clarifying. Just explain the task!! The guy I'm working with on the floor has been showing me the wrong way to do things. So that's already been corrected cause I asked another coworker when things didn't make sense and she wasn't doing it. I'm not there to half *** things or do it wrong. But I need clear and proper directions. You would think stocking is easy but it's way more complicated than it seems. Or maybe just at Wal-Mart. And my pain level is out of control. Especially my feet. I just got another pair of shoes. I had my DC's, bought a pair from Wal-Mart, and now just got some Nike's. Something has to make the pain stop.
I dunno how long I can tough this out...

Hugs from:
redCanine3669