View Single Post
Anonymous40258

Default Mar 30, 2019 at 05:35 PM

I am in a very unusual situation where my most recent attack happened at my home and I was removed from my home and placed in a "safe space". Managing my own finances, I struggle to make payments, keep up with my nutrition, and not loose my head. I feel like everyone I know, everyone in my "support system" wants more from me than I can give and they are attempting to control my future, despite that I am on my own healing path. I work at a volunteer/ position that is therapeutic for me but is costly because the work takes gear, transportation and heartache when someone has an upset. I recently applied for food stamps, but am afraid that if I accept food stamps at my new location/residence, my current financial assistance will be cut off. I started seeing a therapist again, but I believe my C-PTSD is out of his scope of professional understanding and there is conflict of interest because he is also my family therapist. My finances are so tight that I cannot continue with therapy with anyone if I don't accept food stamps. But loosing my current assistance is not an option. Does anyone know if I can keep both forms of financial assistance at the same time? I am unable to finance myself/move forward with my healing path with my "support system" on my back all the time. More than once they have told me life would be easier for them if I were to kill myself.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote