TheSeaCat
Grand Member

Member Since Sep 2018
3,607 hugs
given
Default Mar 30, 2019 at 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydeblack View Post
I'm glad it works for you! It's definitely been good for regulating my mood and helping sleep even if it's only for a few hours. How many mg are you on? I'm on 600mg, don't know if that makes a difference... Or it could be a combo with the Lamictal and buspirone, both which make me tired. Then again, it could be just me...
I am on 300MG at the extended release dosage; I have been told that at lower dosages which is what I am on that it is more sedating than at higher dosages. Maybe I'm just good when it comes to sleep; I really do not know. I am also on Buspirone which I take three times a day; that doesn't really sedate me as helps turn the worry/anxiety off in my brain. I honestly really don't know why I am able to do what I do. I'd say Seroquel isn't that sedating but I'm typically out in 15 minutes and sleep the entire time; so it's doing something right? I guess the medication could be affecting me differently and I just don't get that traditional med hangover. I also have been told by a few other members that the XR version is less sedating than the IR version so that might be something to ask your provider about see if you can tell the difference.

Trintellix 10mg once daily
Buspar 10mg three times daily
TheSeaCat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, clydeblack

Thanks for this!
clydeblack