View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 31, 2019 at 10:23 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Winnie973 It seems like your mother isn't being too supportive of you. I'm so sorry! Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help! You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings! Dealing with Anorexia and Eating Disorders is certainly not easy, especially if you're not receiving any support IRL! I'd suggest to reach out to a professional as soon as you can! Hopefully you'll be able to get the help you need and deserve! You deserve to be happy and to feel good! You deserve to live an happy life just like everyone else does! Keep fighting! We'll be here for you if you need it! We all care about you here! We all love you here! We'll never abandon you! You know we won't judge you! I promise you that! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm sos orry you have to deal with all of this, Winnie973! You're a strong, wonderful person! You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! We're all cheering you on! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! Keep fighting! Believe in yourself! I hope things will get better soon for you and that you'll be able to get the help you need and deserve. I also hope that you'll be able to get away from toxic people in your life!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
RainyDay107