View Single Post
MDDBPDPTSD
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2010
249 hugs
given
Default Mar 31, 2019 at 12:46 PM

I have tried to discuss this very thing with them. They don’t want to talk about it. None of them. I have asked for forgiveness in writing and verbally from all of them several times. They have all claimed to forgive me. I have asked what I could do to make it better and been told there is nothing. They all seem to both understand my limitations and blame me for them, whichever is convenient at the moment.
I have had lifelong depression and also like feeling fibromyalgia so I had/have physical and psychological limitations on what I am able to do. As I age, the list of things I cannot do expands. But growing up they had a father who was largely uninterested unless they could benefit him directly and a mother (me) who loved them but was always struggling to manage life. I did show them love and kindness. I did teach them what was important in life. But I also cried often. And I would not participate in many social affairs. I did my share of yelling too. ☹️ So I do have things I regret. Many things. I have spoken to them about this and they respond positively. Thank you for the suggestion. Thank you also for wording it so gently.

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, mikimostar, sinking, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky