DP_2017
Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
665 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 01, 2019 at 06:14 AM

LT

I kind of suspected, that like me, you struggle accepting care from anyone. it's REALLY messed with my head with T leaving.... but I think I know the reality is, it's not that I can't believe he cared, I know logically he did, I'm scared to believe he still might. I'm unsure why and hopefully baby T can help with that but I keep going back to that. I'm glad you are doing better with it. I'm trying. Like with my best friend, if she says she cares, I don't laugh like I used to. I just say thanks and go on. It comes down to you and I and our self worth, which we both really need to work on.

I'm unsure if you are interested in this but baby T gives homework every week, of course it's not required but I usually do it for my own self. The current thing could possibly help you as well. He wants me to write a list of things to congratulate myself for, because I struggle to believe I'm worth it. I'm supposed to read it there on Thursday. I haven't done it yet but I will. I'm hoping things like this help me feel better about myself so I can get to the place of accepting care.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight