View Single Post
sinking
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2012
1,218 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 02, 2019 at 06:33 AM

I know this minimum change in daily life at work may sound a silly thing to provoke in me such a reaction, but the only positive thing about this job was the people i met there and especially lately, P. now, as always, as soon as something/someone becomes only a bit important to me and making me appreciate them/my life, they take it away from me. im so tired and disappointed from this happening over and over all the time im doing a little bit better and appreciating what i do have instead of tormenting myself with what i dont have/havent had/will not have.

this girl is not bad really, but i hate her accent, her way of talking, her way of dressing, her way of moving…. as if all the world was spinning around her, and at the same time she reminds me of myself a little bit. i cant stand her for all these things. but i especially hate hearing her talk. and im forced to hearing her talk all day long. what a torture is this?

i have contacted my T just to let someone know its a bad day. i was feeling so positive and kind of almighty only 1 week ago... now im totally powerless again. i'll see my T tomorrow...

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Mopey

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Mopey