View Single Post
Anonymous46912

Default Apr 02, 2019 at 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyOne View Post
I didn’t really attach to any of the Ts I saw before my current one. I liked the routine but it mostly didn’t bother me if they were on vacation and I didn’t really think about them during the week.

I’ve been with my current T for I think 3.5 years. I didn’t really get too attached until maybe the last year. I made myself talk about it with her because I find it terrifying. She says it’s good and normal and means we can do deeper work... which may be true because I guess I also trust her more and have been able to talk about scary things I would never have told my previous Ts.

At this point she says she’d be concerned if I didn’t feel a deeper connection/attachment. She’s an important part of my life.

It still scares me.
I am not even sure I could admit to my T i have started to feel more attached to them. That is how much it scares me. I need to obtain a constant air of indifference about a person otherwise I feel too exposed. I have been seeing them for 4 years now... I don't think they have a clue how much I imagine being apart of their life in some way....
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
GeekyOne