View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 02, 2019 at 04:28 PM

I am struggling with feelings of frustration and anger again.This week I had CCTV fitted so my narc sister can't let herself into my home without my knowledge or permission.This triggered me and underlying anger from the years of abuse at narc sister's hands has been unleashed.I am so angry especially about her coming into my home without me knowing and stealing my childhood photos of me ages 7,9, 10,12 and 14.I have no way of getting those photos back or reprinting them,it is spiteful and hateful and nasty of her to steal them,it was her only way that she had left to hurt me and she didn't hold back.I want to rip her face off,I hate her so much.I am still texting her over my mum's welfare and she even lends me money if I'm stuck but that doesn't make up for the years of abuse she put me through and largely I don't notice her or pay any significance to the fact we have to talk ,like when she needed to ask me about getting POA over my mum's welfare and finances.I don't know how to let go of this anger I feel over the past and there is no one I can trust to talk to about it I feel lost and afraid,it is anger and fear.I am going to phone my old therapist and ask for some sessions.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, Mopey