View Single Post
Dust to Dust

Member Since Feb 2014
3 hugs
given
Default Apr 03, 2019 at 08:51 AM

For once I'm going to make a positive post..I feel like all of mine are negative. Anyways lately with my ocd anxiety and depression diagnosis I feel like things in my relationship have gotten a little damp so I want to spice things up. I read an article about how dating your spouse is important even when married.. we're not married yet but we've been together for 7 years, own a house, it just feels like we are. Lately date night ideas have been blank in my mind.

I was just on Facebook and saw a date night event that one of my friends was interested in so it popped up in my feed. It was like a Dinner, Dessert and diggin in the dirt herb class event. It looks like a nice dinner and learning about herbs and actually doing some planting.. ok so it's 44.95$ a person so that's a little steep and I know my love wouldn't want to spend that kind of money despite it being a date night. I was thinking of recreating that event though. Maybe going to Walmart and picking out some herb packets, some planting pots to paint, a bottle of wine, and then finding a recipe on Pinterest to make. I think she'd appreciate the effort...she cooks for me ALL OF THE TIME. Often I just am exhausted or in a funk...on my new medication I feel like I've been reborn so I want to get the ball rolling back in the right direction..she's been so supportive and I want to show her how much I love her and appreciate her.

My main thing for this post is... WHAT ARE SOME DATE NIGHT IDEAS AT HOME OR GOING OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE that are inexpensive. I'm hoping to do a once a week date night..that's my goal even if it's just grabbing a coffee together. But I'd love to hear some of your ideas. Yay to a positive post and hopefully hearing some really great date night ideas.
Dust to Dust is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
aimlesshiker, MickeyCheeky