View Single Post
Achy Turtle Armor
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2013
1,130 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 03, 2019 at 09:42 PM

I really appreciate the replies I have received here. I will answer some questions and respond to some comments. First, long posts turn me off mostly because of my short attention span so I understand if the post was not fully read.

I have decided to preserve the friendship and offer support when asked instead of unsolicited judgement. I did speak with my therapist about this. My therapist knows Sue because my T is a co-facilitator in our DBT group. She has served as a temporary T for Sue on occasion. Anyway, my T is uncomfortable with what Sue reports about her relationship with her own T. For now, my T says, "I don't like to do my own laundry so I'm not going to try to do anyone else's laundry." My T has also said to me, in the past, that she doesn't want to know the name of my first T because the things I have told her are things that should've been reported. My point is that I think she struggles with what to do in relation to what she has heard Sue say. We both acknowledge that we are only hearing Sue's account.

In summary, we are minding our own business at the moment and I don't want to use anymore of my time in therapy talking about this.

Thanks for this!
amandalouise