View Single Post
WishfulThinker66
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2018
117 hugs
given
Default Apr 04, 2019 at 10:36 AM

I haven't checked in for a while. I suppose I should get in the habit of doing so when times are good not just bad.

I have concerns about my father's health (80yrs). He informed me days ago he was of ill health but that his problems (too long to describe) are treatable. Despite that though I have been given thought to my dad's mortality. These are not pleasant thoughts to have; basically, what do we do when the end comes? Ghastly thoughts but thoughts that are needed all the same.

I knew he had an appointment scheduled for this afternoon.

I just tried calling him and could not make contact. So I called his girlfriend and she said they were at the hospital, and in rather cryptic fashion said, "they were where they needed to be." She then said she'd call me once they found out what was going on. Click - and there was no opportunity to ask her just what she meant. Now, this could all be perfectly simple. Perhaps Dad is there for another appointment I was not aware of, but my mind is leaping to more concerning conclusions.

So here I sit in a bit of a worried panic mulling over the implications of what she said.

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879, made08, zapatoes