Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 04, 2019 at 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
Good morning everyone. I took a walk this morning and got bit by a dog. It happened on my street. The people were leaving their house in a car and the dog slipped out of the yard and bit me. It's not deep but it did break the skin. Luckily the people got out of their car fast and helped me because it could have been a whole lot worse. I debated about going to the doctor but it's not deep and I just got a tetanus. Unless the dog has rabies, I doubt it, I should be okay. I'll just keep an eye on it. So much for taking walks and trying to be healthy. I've walked every day that way for like three weeks and this is the first time that's happened. I will have to be careful going by that house from now on though. HUGS to everyone. Kit

sorry that happened to you Kit

I got bit by a dog when I was a little kid and lately I've realized that I have a fear of large dogs even though I love animals, I can't help feeling extremely anxious when walking by someone who's walking a large dog even if I know they're nice and I don't want to be scared it just happens

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
SlumberKitty