View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 05, 2019 at 01:23 AM

Hello: I do not have anorexia but I used to have Bulemia. It affected my metabolism and teeth. I would skip eating and then binge but never skipped eating for days at a time. I was about 10-15lbs overweight my whole life until I got married and pregnant when I was 20. I always overate but the bulemia changed the way I digested food(at least I think so) so I gained 60lbs and kept gaining until I was 300lbs. I was very fortunate because before insurances were covering gastric bypass I got mine to cover it 10 years ago. I have lost all but 15 lbs and other than smoking I am very active and am pretty healthy. I am an alcoholic in recovery as well. I can't say I identify with hating food but I urge you to try and find support. Long term effects of untreated anorexia can lead to death.
I found this info:

Online Eating Disorder Support Groups. Get Help and Hope in Your Home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen19792019 View Post
I hate to eat, I hate most food, ive lost lot of weight in about 10 months, I cant go to a treatment facility, there are no support groups around me, I am not sure how to get help, how to get better, any advice?

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote