View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 05, 2019 at 12:17 PM

I'm so sorry you' and him are going through all of this, Rose76 You're doing the right thing by taking him to a nursing home and taking good care of yourself! I'm really happy that you're going to have a break from all of this soon! Please do consider finding a permanent bed for him there at the nursing home! You've been through so much! It's time for you to dedicate some time for yourself! Please don't feel guilty about taking good care of yourself! You're JUST AS IMPORTANT as he or everyone else is! You ARE IMPORTANT, you MATTER ands you're WORTH IT! Please keep repeating that to yourself until you believe it because IT IS TRUE! I hope things will get better soon for both of you! I'm so sorry you're struggling! I'm so sorry you have to deal with such a difficult situation! You don't deserve to get through all of this at all! You don't deserve to suffer at all! Nobody deserves to suffer at all, certainly not you! Take great care of yourself! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! I completely agree with what all the wonderful people on this thread have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given lots of great, wonderful advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it if you can! I completely agree with unaluna! Try to talk to someone else that may be able to help you get through all of this if you can and want! Anyone or anything that may be able to help you get through all of this! Of course we're all here for you as well if you need support! Remember that we're here for you if you need ANY KIND OF SUPPORT! We all care about you here! We all love you here! Feel free to vent and write here as much as you need it and want to! You know we'll never judge you! You know we'll never abandon you! I promise you that! Sending many hugs to you, Rose76! Stay strong, stay safe and take great care of yourself because YOU DESERVE IT and YOU'RE WORTH IT! YOU ROCK! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Mopey, Rose76

Thanks for this!
Mopey, Rose76, unaluna