View Single Post
50guy
Grand Member

Member Since Feb 2007
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 17, 2008 at 11:26 PM

Well Scott, you're a big enough fellow. I'm 5'10" and 210lbs of solid build. I know that I am an imtimidator so, I only use it to my advantage.

Remember this, you have just as much right to be on this earth as the next man. Practice looking into the eyes and then glance away don't look away or down just glance away at something else and then look back to see if the other man is still looking your way, chances are he won't be. If he is try the stare down method, look at center mass, it will look to him that you are not being agressive while still sizing him up. Mostly this is done subconsciencely without even knowing you are doin it. what makes you different is you are aware that other men are doing this toward you and you become defensive or, non confrontational. An alpha male type can read this quickly and if he is unsure of his own manhood he will run with it and try to intimidate you.

When having a conversation, look him in the eyes, shoulders square ,hand by your sides with your fingers curled in the natural, not a closed fist or hands folded in front and figiting your fingers. During the conversation, look away at times, come back to looking in the eyes and look away. Keep this up until the conversation is over.
You can acknowledge another man by looking in his eyes and nodding you head once and continue on. This is a way of silent communication between men. Kind of means I recognise your a man too.

I hope this can help you because you have every right to join the man conversations and be a part of the manhood
world.

Eric
50guy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote