View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2019 at 10:37 AM

I was talking to a drug lord and he has aspergers. Extremely intelligent and a millionaire.

Autism seems similar to schizophrenia and I know this because ego death tripping on psychedelics is like being a baby which is complete solipsism which mimics severe full blown autism. MDMA can be the opposite of autism and shrooms made me full blown psychotic but how do I know that isn't like autism? Shrooms are a researched treatment for autism. I wonder if I was misdiagnosed and I could actually be autistic?

Tbh this is an excuse to stop my injection but how do I know? It could be possible. Risperidone is used to treat autism and Invega is like the same drug so yeah..

Also a lot of people with autism are asexual.

I should bring this up with my doctor. Because I have zero paranoia and no delusions. I have no symptoms of schizophrenia anymore. Although I understand social cues, read facial expressions and able to know peoples intentions etc but I got manipulated in the psych ward so maybe I'm not as good at reading people as I thought? I have intuition but I ignore it.

But symptoms are different. Maybe I have female autism.

I know I'm not making any sense but stimulants don't give me psychosis so that's another reason why I don't think I have schizophrenia. And negative symptoms could be because of female autism? Idk

The more I think about these things, the more they make some sort of sense. But if I were autistic, I would be EXTREMELY high functioning to the point where I wouldn't even be considered to have it as everyone is on the spectrum in some ways.

Psychiatric illnesses are just a bunch of symptoms and I don't believe 3 months of seeing my psychiatrist every day was enough time to know if I have schizophrenia? He doesn't know what's really going on in my mind.. with my step dad and such.. I get manipulated easily but so does my mom and she's social as hell.. you have to be a witch to know things.. My grandmother said I was more fun while a week late for my injection and it's not good to have a drug that decreases serotonin and dopamine so much like that.. it's wrong.

This is a reason I believe I should give not being on the injection a try.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic