View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default Apr 07, 2019 at 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitimage View Post
I despise bras with a passion, and never wear one, when I'm at home, unless I'm having company over.

Part of my problem is my breasts aren't equal size, one is a full cup size larger than the other, and that makes finding right size bras almost impossible.

I've finally settled on a sports bra which not exactly sexy, is at least reasonably comfortable and provides good support.
I definitely have one breast somewhat bigger than the other though not a full cup size. I read that most women's breasts are not of equal size. Though I could see how it would be really tricky for you with bras. I have the same problem with my feet! There is a half-size difference between them so I have to buy a pair of shoes of the larger size and use an insole in one shoe. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I recently had to return a great pair of winter boots...one was perfectly comfortable and the other ripped my ankle apart.

I wonder if there's anyone out there who specializes in bras for women with two different cup sizes? They should!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady