9,133 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 07, 2019 at 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Coyote View Post
Hello Sweetie!

I am so very sorry you are feeling hurt and lonely
I go through this, too, even in my own home... and in a crowd in my home, too.

It often feels like there is so much distance between myself and others; it's very painful at times.

I have always felt "close" to you, ever since reading your first post, years ago now. I miss you when you are away. If only we could all find friends IRL so accepting and appreciative of one another!

I have been struggling and not so able to be here often. I will be back though!

I am thrilled you are home again!

Much Love to You!
Hey Honey!!!

Aw, aren't you the sweetest! I have always felt close to you too even when you take breaks and are away. I am so honored that you thought of me when I was gone, you are such an amazing person that has always been so supportive to me.

I dearly hope you get better soon, and get through whatever you are going through. Take all the time you need in finding peace, remember taking care of yourself takes top priority, so be gentle and kind with yourself during this time.

I have much love in my heart for you, especially because of how you have always been there for me even after all these years. You are truly special and I think you are such an amazing friend. If you lived closer, we would be spending so much time together doing things, hanging out, and just being awesome! I am at a time in my life where I am desperate for more real life friends too, but you never know right? Maybe one day we really will meet!

Anyway, all my love my friend, please take good care of yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia78 View Post
I have missed you! I wondered where you had gone. I'm so glad you're back. You've always been so helpful and encouraging to me. I hope I can do the same for you!
Hey Leia!

Yes, I was hospitalized for almost a whole year and it was just awful. I have been enjoying my time back here. Also, I checked out your signature and I wanted to ask, what's the name of your blog again?? I know I follow you, but I want to know which one is yours cause I want to read some of it.

Gonna post on your "Sharing Blogs" post to ask there too.

So good seeing you!

Hugs from:
bizi