View Single Post
Doomraven0

Member Since Apr 2019
4 hugs
given
Default Apr 07, 2019 at 08:15 PM

I know she has a lot of emotional pain in her past, as we have worked through a lot of it together. I am sure there might still be some there but she tells me all the time how happy she is being married to me and there isn't anything she would change. She hasn't lied to me in the past so it is weird she would now. I just wish she wanted me. It is nice to be wanted. To know that i turn her on. For way too long it has felt like we are just slightly romantic family. I miss making out and all that. We do love each other but i want more passion. Do other married guys have to fight and work this hard to be able to have the sex and physical affection they desire? I know it normal for there to not be as much going on as the beginning of the relationship but this is just so far removed from that. If it was emotional trauma, i would have expected something like that to happen far earlier and for there to be some sign from her that's what the problem is. Instead, she is very level headed than ever. I guess i should just accept that she is not into me that way anymore.

Last edited by Doomraven0; Apr 07, 2019 at 11:25 PM..
Doomraven0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076