View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 08, 2019 at 06:16 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, jpb4815! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! Unfortunately I don't have a lot of advice to give to you! Can you start looking for another job as soon as you get out? I feel like this job has definitely put too much stress on you and I'm not sure if continuing to work there may be the best option for you! I understand you need money, but you need to take care of yourself and your own health as well! Not to mention that if you keep feeling worse your medical bills may increase so that wouldn't be too much helpful either! I completely agree with what xxenigmaxx has already wisely suggested better than I ever could! He has given you lots of great advice! I'd suggest to talk to a lawyer about this and see how it goes from there if you can afford it and if you haven't already! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! I hope things will get better soon for you! Please remember to take GREAT care of yourself! That's the most important thing that you can do! I hope your job will become a little bit less stressful or that you'll be able to find a much better, less stressful! Please let us know how it goes and keep us updated! We all care about you here! We all love you here! Feel free to vent and write here as much as you need and want! You know we won't judge you! I promise you that! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341