View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 08, 2019 at 08:21 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, 15anddepressed! I agree with what all the other wise posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given lots of great advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you can if you want to! It's no wonder you'd feel like this since you're getting treated this HORRIBLY by your parents! I don't believe they're good parents at all and I'm SO SORRY that you have to deal with them! Please remember that you're a STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON and that you WILL be able to achieve great things in like, no matter what your parents say or think of you! Are there any other family member that you can reach out to and that may be able to help you or to treat you better? I'd suggest to talk to your friend as well as soon as you can and see how it goes from there! Hopefully he will be able to help yoy one way or another! I think it's important for you to get away from them as soon as you can if you can! I feel like you're not receiving the love and respect that you need and deserve AT ALL and that's terrible! I'm so sorry you have to deal with them and I hope that you'll be able to ask for help and that things will get better soon for you! Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help! You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings and hopefully you could be able to find a way to get out of this HORRIBLE situation! Perhaps you could try to see an ONLINE therapist if you can't or don't want to see one in person! Is that an option? Can you afford it? Please let us know how it goes and what you decide and keep us updated as much as you can and want to! Remember that we're here for you if you need it. I promise you that we won't judge you and that you'll be loved here! Please take GREAT care of yourseld and try not to listen to what your parents are saying about you because IT IS NOT TRUE! I hope you'll be able to see that and to see yourself like the strong, wonderful person that you truly are! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, 15anddepressed! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! You're AWESOME! You're STRONG! You're a WARRIOR! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! I believe in you! We all believe in you! We're all rooting for you! We're all cheering you on! You deserve to feel good and to live an happy, fulfilling life just like everyone else does! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! You don't deserve to suffer AT ALL! Nobody deserves to suffer AT ALL, certainly NOT YOU! Remember that we're here for you fi you need ANY KIND of LOVE and SUPPORT! WE ALL LOVE YOU HERE! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crypts_Of_The_Mind