View Single Post
DP_2017
Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
665 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 08, 2019 at 12:53 PM

I personally would say meeting with him again is a bad idea. You would probably see him and all the attachment would flood back and if things went south, that would only add to the pain. Plus your h has issues with him and you and I don't see that going well. As hard as it is, letting him go and moving on is probably the best for you.

It's ok to miss him and try to remember the good he brought to your life. Maybe someday your h can fill that void for you. I truly think marriage counseling would be great for you guys if you can talk him into it again

I'd definitely highly advise against asking about coffee etc because for ts to even consider that, there's supposed to be a long period of no contact and even then are you prepared for rejection?

Dealing with grief sucks no doubt but you have a good t now. He's been helping you just as well.
I wouldn't suggest putting a time frame in your mind of 6 yrs, just it takes as long as it takes

If you go to weekly again at some point and need t less, that's a good thing. There's always time to go back if needed. Maybe 6 yrs was all you needed her and maybe less or more with this t. Who knows? Just focus on your goals and let the process happen as it does

Hope today session went ok.

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight