View Single Post
HCZero

Member Since Apr 2019
16 hugs
given
Default Apr 08, 2019 at 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
Welcome, HCZero! I'm so sorry you're hurting so much I have never experienced this so unfortunately I don't have a lot of advice to give to you! I agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given lots of great, wonderful advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you can! From what you wrote it may very well be quitting your meds that is causing all of this! I'd suggest to talk to your Pdoc about this and see how it goes from there! Hopefully he will be able to help you! I hope you'll be able to find the right meds combination for yourself soon! You deserve to get better and to feel good! You deserve to live an happy, fulfilling life just like everyone else does! Please keep us updated as much as you can and let us know how it goes! We all care about you here! We all love you here! Feel free to vent and write here as much as you need and want! You know we won't judge you here! I promise you that! I'm glad you've found this wonderful forum to share your feelings! Please don't give up hope! Try to hang on as much as you can! You're a strong, wonderful person! We ALL know that! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this
Thank you so much for those beautiful words.

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky