Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 08, 2019 at 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Oh, i dont think he was making a joke. Maybe LT did, but i think the T was just saying about chasing the addiction.

It sounds like what T was getting at is this. I know i keep saying, LT, you YELLED at him! But maybe the real question is, WHY did you yell at him? Actually, there was nothing wrong with yelling at him, but it was the wrong time and place. Plus he wasnt your t. Maybe thats when and where ex-MC realized HE was doing the wrong thing, he had stepped FAR outside his role.

You werent looking for anything different from what my t gave me. But you only get it in a very grasshopper moment.

I also don't feel he was making a joke/making light of it. I think he was more trying to say how intense the feelings can be. I mean, I guess the "crack is cheaper" part was a joke, but the rest of the conversation was very serious. And he's said before that he often tries to lighten up intense moments, and this was near the end of session, so maybe he was trying to help me come down a bit from the emotions before I left.
LonesomeTonight is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ElectricManatee, unaluna